If you’ve been following me in this 3 part series, you know we started off with around 700 dependencies on a CSS that no longer fits our standard. It was in use by various things and we leveraged SQL to quickly, efficiently, and safely remove it from use. When we finished part 2, the only things still referencing our css were directory numbers. Well, we actually have 2 CSSs we’re going to clean up today.
Previously we had around 700 dependencies on a CSS that no longer fits our standard. This CSS was in use by lines, devices, and users throughout the system. In part 1 we removed this css from the users, now we need to do the same for the devices.